Monday, September 22, 2014

Week in Review

Hollon got her first real bath. She enjoyed the first part of it.


Trying to eat the water
 Once I started leaning over the tub to bath her, she got confused as to why there was liquid around her, and her mom, but she wasn't getting to eat. So she cried for the last half of the bath.

Nice & cozy after the bath.





On Monday night, Hollon went to her first football game. She went to see brother's team, the Pelham Panthers play the Hoover Bucs. She was very good & slept the entire time. Until we got into the car, which she screamed the entire way home. You win some, you loose some.

 On Tuesday, Hollon turned 3 weeks old.
Weekly timeframe picture fail

Trying to smile (in my opinion)



I love when this little nugget sleeps in my arms

And I love it when she smiles in my arms
 Hollon hugging her lovee

 On Wednesday, Hollon had her weight check. She weighed 8 lbs 15 oz. Baby loves to eat!
She loves to suck on her hand if we let her
That's why she has a pacifier in her mouth in so many pictures
We are trying to keep her from sucking her hand


On Thursday, my mom came up to watch Hollon so I could work. Thank you Nana!!

Friday, I brought out one of Jake's old activity mats. Hollon seemed to like it. And I heard her actual voice for the first time! 



I know she was probably just waving her hands aimlessly,
but she was actually hitting the little butterflies
 That afternoon, we took brother to get his hair cut. Afterwards Jake was going to the Briarwood high school football game that evening with Mimi & Granddad and spending the night with them. So mom & dad went out to eat the first time with baby sister. We had Mexican, so we could eat & run quickly.
Wearing actual clothes & not just a onesie or gown

Not in the mood pictures


We sat outside for dinner
She was very good!

Saturday we watched football at the house. Mimi & Granddad came over again to watch Jake & Hollon so Rob & I could run an errand and grab lunch. Thanks again Mimi & Granddad!!
Game day is very tiresome

The result of our errand running - a new baby contraction
 Hollon had a bath and afterwards was wrapped in the softest robe. Little Giraffe has the softest items. I wish they made this in adult size.


This is why I mostly take pictures of H asleep. Because when she is awake, when the flash goes off, she looks like this: 
Thank you Granddad Jake & GG Kathy for the outfit!

Not as scary eyes

Sweet lil' sister (with a case of acne)

The black hair is still going strong

No comments: