Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Full Week at Home

Last week was our first full week at home with little miss. Some days go smoothly, other days, not so much. We are still getting to know each other, our new schedules and our lack of sleep.

Monday was nice because it was Labor Day, so we were all at home and none of us had to work. We enjoyed the day at home.

Hollon had her first doctor's appointment Tuesday (her 1 week appointment) and since I still couldn't drive, Rob worked from home so he could go with us to the doctor's appointment. Hollon did great & and was already back at her birth weight plus 3 ounces. 
I have to take pictures of her skinny little legs now, because the
way she is eating, they won't be skinny long.

She has long skinny feet!

Picture fail

Better!

Sweet girl sleeping


 Wednesday was my first day at home with Hollon by myself. Plus I started answering a few work emails. I'm trying to ease back into work. And of course we had to take a few pictures.
This was a baby gown of mine as a baby


 I feel like Hollon is thinking, "I look goofy"

I took Hollon's wink as a sign she was enjoying our photo shoot

I was wrong
 Thursday my mom came up to help out. Not only did I appreciate the help, but I really enjoyed the company! It gets lonely those first 4 weeks when you can't leave the house!

This is one of my favorite looks from Hollon.
She makes this face when she thinks she is about to eat.

She is starting to get a few rolls on the legs
Friday it was just Hollon & I again during the day. That night, was rec night at the Pelham High School football game. All of the little kid football teams & cheerleaders got to hang out with the football players and cheerleaders before the game. And they got to run onto the field. I hate that I missed it, but we were not ready to take Hollon out. Robbie & Jake had fun though! 
Pelham Panthers K & 1st grade football team





Saturday, we missed going to the Auburn football game and enjoyed a day of just watching football from home. Robbie went & bought Hollon an Auburn onesie, which she did wear during the Auburn game. I promise it was an accident that I forgot to take a picture! We enjoyed an evening of just sitting out back on the patio watching football. 

Sunday, Hollon had her first job - newborn model for a local photographer. Let's just say, she probably won't be hired back. That ordeal deserves its own blog entry, coming tomorrow. 

No comments: