Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hollon's First Days (Hospital)

Hollon was born around noon on Tuesday. I planned on spending all day Wednesday hooked up, enjoying automatic pain medicine, not having to get up and just hanging out with my new little girl. First thing Wednesday morning, they were unhooking everything. WHAT?!?!  I had to get up & actually walk to the restroom? Boo! What happened to my mini-vacation? Not to mention I somehow missed getting a Beyonce type hospital room. I had a TV about the size of one that would fit on a car's headrest and we got a total of 10 channels. Regardless of my non-luxe hospital room, I got to spend the day with the sweetest little girl in the world. And what could be better than that?

My sister & her youngest son, Gaines, came to visit us from Atlanta. It meant so much to me for her to come. Her & my mom hung out with me while Robbie went home to do some work. 
Lindsey & Hollon
My sister took these pictures of Hollon




Gaines!
There is a 5 month age difference between Gaines & Hollon
(Nana & Gran's grandchildren #5 & #6)


Aunt Lindsey, Hollon, cousin Gaines & Nana

Nana with her 2 youngest babies
After school, Jake came to the hospital for a visit


Nana & Hollon

Baby sister has a hard time competing with the iPad

Our family

Mimi came by for a visit


Kisses for baby sister

I love my 2 babies


Enjoying a nap on daddy
Since we basically just sat around all day Wednesday and both Hollon & I were doing fine, my doctor and the pediatrician gave us the okay to go home on Thursday. Hollon passed all of her tests, got her token goofy hospital pictures taken and then we were sent home Thursday afternoon.


Not initially feeling her going home outfit

Much better

No comments: