Thursday, September 4, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

Other than Rob & Jake going to the Auburn game on Saturday, we pretty much just laid low all weekend. 

I did things like dress Hollon up in some of my old baby dresses and she perfected the awkward baby face.
I swear she is not cross-eyed



"This is annoying mom! Get a life!"

We didn't fair much better in the crib

I forgot infants only look non-awkward when asleep
 Sunday afternoon, my brother & his family came up to meet Hollon. The girls had already met her on Friday, but I was excited for Billy & Leigh Ann to get to meet Hollon.
Leigh Ann, Hollon & Marrell
I love that it looks like Hollon is smiling

I adore this picture
 Marrell calls Hollon her baby sister, so my mom found a little sister onesie that she had to buy Hollon. On Friday, I told Marrell she could pick out an outfit for Hollon to wear and Marrell was disappointed that Hollon did not have any skirts. So when my mom was buying the little sister onesie, she found a denim skirt. Marrell was very pleased with the outfit and couldn't wait to put it on her Sunday.
Marrell's "little sister"

Hollon & Uncle Billy

Maddox & Hollon

If the cousins get to hold Hollon, of course brother has to hold her
Hollon looks like a Dugger in a long denim skirt

It's exhausting having visitors 
 Sunday night, I thought that I would put Hollon in one of Jake's old sleepers. I forgot how annoying all those snaps were on an infant that you are constantly having the change their diapers. We will be sticking to gowns for a while.

Hollon also had a visit from Mimi & Granddad once they got back from Auburn

A little Sunday afternoon nap
 Monday morning we took Hollon on her first walk. She enjoyed the first 15 minutes of it. Then she wet her diaper, got hot and decided this was no longer fun. So we walked the 15 minutes back to our house with her screaming and Jake complaining. But hey, at least we got out and got a little exercise and fresh air!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I miss her! I want to see the nursery too! I am obsessed with that bumber!