Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hollon Elizabeth - 4 Months





4 Months Old Recap:
Likes: She still loves for people to talk to her. Especially if they get right up in her face, talk in a high pitch voice and laugh a lot. She loves to hold onto your finger.She loves for you to sing to her. Loves to eat, especially if it comes directly from mama.She loves to be cuddled and held in a cradle hold. She loves her mama, daddy & brother. Especially mama, but I think that's just because she loves the food she gets from me.
Dislikes: She does not like being ignored. 
Milestones: She will laugh for long periods of time. And it is the cutest laugh.But it gives her the hiccups. She is also starting to hold things.
Sleep: She was starting to occasionally sleep through the night before the holidays. But now she is back into getting up once a night to feed. It is a quick feed, so I'm hoping that now the holidays are over, we can start trying to eliminate that middle of the night feeding. I just swaddle her lower body, I keep her arms out. She seems fine with that unless she takes her pacifier out of her mouth and can't get it back in.We are still extremely inconsistent with our daytime naps, so that is one of my new year's goals.
Eat: My milk is very random. Sometimes I have a lot and sometimes I don't. It doesn't seem to bother Hollon, she is putting on weight and has plenty of pee & poop diapers, so I'm not too worried about it. We have her 4 month old checkup next week, so I'm curious to see what her pediatrician says. I'm also hoping the pediatrician gives us the okay to start rice cereal. Hollon still eats 3 times a day. Sometimes she gets a lot of milk, other times, not as much. I still need Hollon to eat from me several times a day though because I still have weight to loose I love breastfeeding.
Appearance: Her dark hair is still falling out. But she still has a patch on top and in the back at the base of her head. (It looks like a mustache on the back of her head.) The new hair coming in is lighter, so it is harder to see. Big blue eyes, chunky thighs and skinny long feet.
Size: Size 2 diaper. 3-6 months clothing just does fit her. She can wear some 6-9 months clothes, but they are a tad too big. The red outfit above is a Montag 3-6 months. From the waist up, it is almost too big, and from the waist down, it is almost too small. #poorthing #builtlikehermom #stumpy

No comments: