Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week in Review

Hollon turned 3 months old over Thanksgiving holiday, but I didn't get around to taking pictures of it until last week.
"Hello. My chin ate my neck."


Reasons I think she is teething....
my goodness, the drool

she loves to bite on her hands

look at that drool on her shirt

"oh goodness, what does mom have on my head"

EEK!

Her Woodstock hair
Her bed sheet looks dirty, because that's her hair that has fallen out

Rosie the Riveter
I actually didn't know the name until I found the picture.
I had no idea she was Rosie the Riveter.
I googled "cleaning lady with muscles"


Party is over
Taking her bath without the infant sling

She is usually all smiles while taking a bath.
Of course not the night I have the camera though.

In case you couldn't tell, I love pictures of babies in bath towels




Just a bunch of random pictures from the week...



One night when I went in to check on her, she was sleeping like this. She had gotten her arms out just enough for her hands to be under her chin. Her double chin needed the extra support.

We've been going on daily walks


Friday night, my friend Brooke was in town from Nashville with her youngest daughter Lydia. We had dinner with our other friend Allison. We were all Phi Mu's at Troy. Love catching up with sweet friends that I don't see enough! 
Hollon (3 months) & Lydia (6 months)

Future friends like their mamas

Getting ready for bed after dinner

On Saturday we watched football (she has an elephant on her shirt for Alabama :)

And then Mimi & Granddad came over to watch the kids so Robbie & I could go out to eat for my birthday.

Hello age 36!

And we wrapped up the weekend (or started the new week) at church.
Brother had already changed out of church clothes before I could blink

No comments: