Monday, December 29, 2014

Santa Picture & Christmas Card

This post wraps up our Christmas holiday. There are a ton of posts, so click 'Older Posts' to keep reading about Christmas 2014. (Or don't, because unless you are my mom, this recap is going to bore the heck out of you :)

Over the Christmas holiday, we took the kids to see Santa. We were so busy trying to make Hollon smile, we didn't notice what Jake was doing. What on earth is he looking at?!?


Our Christmas card this year was a Christmas card/ Hollon's birth announcement. It was a 3/4 cover folded card. (Of course it scans odd)
Cover


Inside left
Inside right
I was happy with the card, but disappointed with the font on the inside.
On my online proof, you could read everything. On the actual card, you could not.
I wish I would have designed it differently. Oh well.

Back cover
Our Christmas cards from past years:
2008

2009
(folded card, inside of card was just text)

2010

2011

2012

2013


No comments: