Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Monkey's 1st Birthday

Since there are so many pictures, I won't type much! We had Jake's (2nd) 1st Birthday Party on Saturday, January 23 in Chattanooga. Thank you so much to everyone that came & helped us celebrate. We had a great time & appreciate you being a part of his special day! Happy Birthday Jake!!
This was his mood for most of the party. He is still going through his shy stage.
He was not happy about the birthday hat.
Not happy at all
In his birthday outfit (Thank you Aunt Deborah!!)
The morning of... all of the decorations. Why didn't I start decorating earlier?!?
The invite
The front door
As you walk in, the foyer table
The party favors

Book for his guests to sign (I think I'm going to make this a birthday tradition. Buying a book that goes with the theme of the party for his guests to sign.)

The birthday banner for his highchair
Birthday hat he refused to wear


I know that this is not a good shot of the cake. I've got to get better at using the new camera!



Mini banana split bar

The centerpieces. (What on earth am I going to do with all of this stuff now that his party is over?!? It is all still sitting on our dining room table!)

Photo Banner
Door hanger for the back door
YEA! It's my birthday party!! I can't wait for my friends to arrive!
My sweet girlfriend Addie
My pals Dru & Connor
Playing in the ball pit with my cousin Jackson
My favorite part... the cake!

Thank you everyone for making my birthday [or birthmonth!] so special. From Prattville to Gulf Shores to Chattanooga, I've gotten to celebrate with great pals and have had so much fun. I'm a very lucky little boy. Thank you so much!

No comments: