Monday, January 4, 2010

The Blog is Now Almost Completely Up-to-Date

Sorry for the delay in updating the blog. We have been going nonstop for the last few weeks. Things did slow down over the weekend, but I was using that to just get to hang out with Jake. Everything is updated though, except for his one-year check up update which we had today. But since it is 1:00 in the morning & I've still got some dishes to wash, that will just have to wait until another day to get updated. But please check out what all we have been up to! I've updated the blog with 6 new posts. To read in order, start with lowest one first & read up. Kind of confusing, I know! (Start with December 24 entry) I hope that everyone had a great Christmas, Happy New Year & their 2010 is off to a great start!

No comments: