Monday, January 11, 2010

Comparison Pictures

I was kind of bummed because I wish now that I had taken Jake's picture each month beside something, so I could see how much he grew each month. You would think out of over 2,000 photos, one each month would be in the same location. Well, I didn't find one for each month, but did find some that were at least taken at milestones. See below how a 5 pound baby turns into a 28 pound baby in 1 year!
1 week
6 months
1 year

2 weeks

1 year

3 weeks

6 months

1 year
1 month
6 months
1 year
By the way, does anyone have a good photographer they want to recommend in either the Chattanooga, Birmingham or Montgomery area? I want to have someone take Jake's 1 year (or 14 month!) photos. If you have a suggestion, either leave me a comment or email me. It would be greatly appreciated!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He is such a cutie! I've always used Sears and they have done a great job and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg

Gary and Summer said...

www.sfisherphotography.com
Stephanie Fisher in Bham ... she is the one that took the recent outdoor photos of us. She's wonderful! Glad Jake had a great birthday-the decorations were precious!