Thursday, November 24, 2016

Week In Review - Week Before Thanksgiving & Thanksgiving Feast

Last week, Robbie was in New York for work, so it was my turn to have a few days at home with just the kids. On Monday, I treated myself them to dinner at Chick-fil-a.


Hollon loves slides and playgrounds. She had a ball.





Then the kids had ice cream for desert



A little movie in the car before we go in and get ready for baths and bed

Oh, living with a toddler.
Hollon gets so determined with something and cannot let it go. She had been trying all night to wear my rainboots. They are taller than her leg, so she can't even stand in them. Didn't matter. She kept trying and trying to wear. I brought her, her rainboots in hopes of distracting her. Then she wanted to wear one of mine and one of hers.  


Tuesday, and just not feeling school (or just my daily morning picture)



It's Wednesday!



Rob got home from NY and brought the kids back shirts


I finally broke down and bought Hollon her first licensed clothing. She loves Peppa Pig so much and she needed some new pajamas. So I broke down and bought her a pair. She loves them and wants to wear them every night.


It's Thursday and a special day.




Throwing everything out of her tent and onto her floor


Pretending to be asleep
Only a toddler insists of drinking out of 2 sippy cups at the same time.

Thursday was special, because I checked Hollon out early and we got to go to Jake's Thanksgiving Feast at his school. We parked at the park and got to ride a school bus over. Hollon loved the school bus.


Brother was so excited! (I had originally planned on just me going, but Jake specifically asked for Hollon to come too. He likes to show her off to his friends. He takes his big brother role so seriously.)

Not sure what to think about lunchroom food. She ate the banana and ice cream.



Riding the bus back to our car

TGIF!

She is "stretching"




On Saturday, Robbie & Jake went for a run and Hollon and I ran some errands. It might have included a quick carousel ride.


I had bought some $1 pumpkins at Target for the kids to paint for Halloween. Of course I never got around to it, and Jake found them. So I let the kids paint them Saturday. Jake painted his while Hollon was napping and Hollon painted hers when she woke up.


Ready for church on Sunday



No comments: