Monday, November 7, 2016

Auburn v/s Arkansas

Once Rob got home from work, we headed down to Auburn for the Arkansas game. We grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs at the RV and then the kids had smores for dessert.

At first, Hollon would just pick at a marshmellow





Then they showed her how to combine it with a graham cracker and chocolate







She liked it

Jake and Robbie were playing football so I got Hollon some shakers (Troy shakers, which just happen to be almost the same color as Alabama's. He-he.)


Pointing to the moon



Can you spot Hollon?
She was supposedly hiding from me
Found you!


Robbie's sister and her family were in town for the weekend as well. They brought their new little dog. Hollon like him. As long as he didn't touch her.


Bush kids.... out

Game day Saturday!
Still unsure about that dog touching her


Cheering


We walked around Auburn's campus and took some pictures of the kids. Robbie & I laughed because he grew up walking around Auburn and his parents telling him about when they went to school there. And I grew up walking around Alabama and my parents telling me about when they went to school there. Now Robbie was walking around telling Jake about Auburn. 






Back at the tailgate

Hollon with Aunt Andrea


The Bush/Hester Family

Robbie with his parents and sister





Jackson, Jake & Hollon were not going to the game. I offered to stay behind and watch them, but Robbie's dad said that he would do it. So Robbie & I got to go to the game kid free! 

This kids that night....


Hollon helping daddy pick up on Sunday



No comments: