Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hollon Elizabeth

Hollon Elizabeth Bush was born on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 12:51 PM. Everything went smooth with her delivery and my c-section. She weighed 6 lbs & 15 ounces and was 20 inches long. She has black hair and blue eyes, but I know both of those can change in infants (I had black hair when I was born as well). We went home on Thursday and we are all adjusting well. Jake is liking being a big brother so far. He is the expert on Hollon (according to him) and loves to give her kisses.   

I will be back soon with pictures and her birth story. In the meantime, my sister took these pictures (click here) when she came down to visit us in the hospital. Her pictures look a million times better than mine anyway!

Thank you to everyone for the calls, emails, texts, visits and prayers. We are blessed to have such a wonderful support system. Can't wait to be back soon to tell you all about our little girl!

No comments: