Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Week in Review (2 Weeks Ago) - Attitude & Zoo

Jake had a game Monday night and it started to rain as they were warming up. So Hollon & I hung out in the dug out until it passed over. 



Ready for a new week of school on Tuesday
She likes to sing for me in the mornings, so every picture is of her singing



On Wednesday, she wore a "big girl" dress and shoes. This dress has become her new favorite. She kept holding it out and twirling in it. 
She walked into school holding it out like this






Meltdown Thursday




Happier that afternoon after a nap and getting to eat her chocolate bunny

Jake was looking through my phone and complaining that I have more pictures of Hollon than of him. I reminded him, it was because he complained every time I took a picture of him! So for this week, several days, he asked me to take his picture. 
That lasted for all of a few days and then he went back to not wanting me to take his picture.

Casual Friday

On Saturday, Hollon and I went to visit a friend who had a new baby and run some errands. I saw that she had grabbed some stickers on our way out, but didn't think much about it.

Jake was going to go practice baseball with dad



When we got to my friend's house and I went to get Hollon out of the car, I found this....


She had taken off every sticker and had stuck it on herself or her carseat

She rode in her stroller at the mall for about 5 minutes, but then wanted to walk. The more people told her how cute she was, the more she pranced and the less she wanted to sit in the stroller. We spent 3 hours at the mall and I didn't accomplish anything on my agenda.

Sunday afternoon, we went to a charity even at the zoo. The weather was misting rain, so not great (and caused them to close things like the zip line and tube slide). Because it was early evening, most animals were not out where you could see them. But we still had fun walking around.






The reptile exhibit is indoors and had closed by the time the event started. That is Jake's favorite, so he was disappointed. The giraffes were out so we walked over to see them.

I was feeling bad that the zoo trip was a little bit of a bust. But right after this picture was taken, one of the giraffes lifted up his tail and peed. I thought Jake was going to hyperventilate he was laughing so hard. He then declared it the best zoo trip ever. 

We did get free carousal rides though!





No comments: