Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week in Review - Career Day, Baseball & Derby Party

Ready for a new week!
(And dad's 3rd week of being out of town)



On Tuesday she had school




Jake had a baseball game against his best friend's team

On Wednesday, they had career day at school. At first Jake said he wanted to be a soldier. But when I told him he couldn't take a nerf gun to school as part of his outfit, he changed his mind. He finally decided on a Lego designer. 
His briefcase & work badge
Inside his briefcase

Ready for work!
I had to make the badge, so people wouldn't think that he was Jake from State Farm😉






I get this face from Hollon at least 3 times a day



TGIF!


She looks so grownup here😢



I volunteered at Jake's field day


Hollon singing B-I-N-G-O

On Saturday was Jake's last baseball game for the regular season







They Won! They finished the season undefeated!! League Champs!!

Jake & Dad/Coach

Jake's #1 cheerleader (that never watches any of the games)

Afterwards, the team was treated to an ice cream celebratory party





Little sister enjoyed some too



The kids went home with Mimi & Granddad so Robbie & I could attend a Derby Party






Me & Corrie (our next door neighbor)
Rob & me



No comments: