Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week in Review

On Monday, Jake had his 6 year old checkup.


Hollon has learned to grab her feet




Playing before bedtime

Now that Hollon can roll, she rolls all over the bonus room while I work. She likes to play hide & seek. Can you find her below?

Here I am!
I have to be careful because sometimes she'll roll under my chair
"Hey mom! It's just me down here!"

Hollon made her first friend - a stuffed puppy.
She looked and blabbered to this puppy for the longest time.

Just chatting about their day

Playing hide & seek with her new friend

Here I am!
Sweet girl sleeps on her tummy now


Rob was traveling for work, so one night, the kids & I went over to Mimi & Granddad's. Bruiser their pug was guarding Hollon.

Hollon sent a selfie to dad

And then got annoyed when brother jumped in

Jake was helping me cook one night and declared his love of eggs. He kept holding the egg and talking to it. He gave it a hug before we cracked it.

Hollon just sits in her bathtub now, no sling


All clean & dry!

When her hair is freshly washed, it sticks up everywhere


Running errands with mom

On Saturday, Jake had baseball evaluations





Hollon had on a pink onesie shirt and black leggings. At first, her legs looked so long and skinny. She looked like a little ballerina. 

And then she rolled over. Not so ballerina anymore!


No comments: