Friday, January 25, 2013

Jewelry Board

I've gone through so many jewelry boxes. Necklaces & earrings are so long& chunky now I could never find one that adequately held everything. I ended up just having all my necklaces piled on a belt hanger. I needed a better solution. We have some "dead" space in our closet. It is right behind the door, so you can't put up any shelving or anything. So Robbie found a solution for both - A Jewelry Board. All he did was purchase a square of peg board & cut dowel rods for me to hang my necklaces & earrings from. I can put them as close together or spread out as far as I want. We hung it on the wall behind the door, so we are using that empty space, but you can still open the door all the way. Perfect solution!
 
I have all intentions of painting the peg board, but truth be told, by next year, it will probably still be the same old original color.
 
We didn't have enough pegs, so Robbie is having to cut me some more
 
 
Previously just a blank wall
 
And we can still open the door all the way!
 
#343

No comments: