Monday, January 21, 2013

#351

There is a #365project where you take a photo a day. Well, I like the concept, but I don't completely understand the exact rules of that project, so I figured I would make up my own. And of course I didn't start on January 1st. I started on January 15th. So my project is #351. I'm pretty good about taking photos of the big events of life, but I tend to fly through the everyday events. I want to cherish these moments, even the little ones. So I plan to take at least 1 picture a day & count down from Day 351. (Which I guess is kind of backwards, I should start with Day 1, but who cares, this is my own made up project.)

#351
Jake got a big boy car seat! This car seat is SO overdue. We have loved our Britax Marathon so much, I guess I just planned on using it until Jake turned 13. It wasn't until we were in Fairhope & Jake's car seat was beside Grant's. Woly Moly! I realized Jake was way too big for his car seat. Of course it took us a whole another month for us to purchase it & actually put it in my car. But it is in now! And Jake loves it! He has so much more room and it is so much easier getting him in & out of the car. (Note: we have since raised the headrest, it is way too low in the photo below.)

January 15
#350
Robbie works out in the garage in the evenings when he gets home from work. Jake loves to go out there & workout too.
January 16

#349
We actually got some snow flurries. Jake was so excited. He wanted to build a snowman, with a carrot nose, 2 sticks for arms & a hat. I had to break it to Jake that there was not nearly enough snow to build a snowman. But we could at least go out & play in it. The little bit of snow we got, was all melted away within an hour.


January 17


No comments: