Wednesday, January 2, 2013

After Christmas Beach Trip

My parents bought a place at the beach this fall, so I took Wednesday, Thursday & Friday off so Jake & I could go down to the beach with my family. (Poor Robbie had to work.)

The car ride down.
My dad & I got stuck in the kid car.




My dad (Gran) & Jake

Marrell, Jake & Gran

Maddox, Marrell, Gran & Jake
The kids & Gran were the only ones brave enough to stick their feet in the cold ocean water. 

Nice coin slot Jake







 We helped my parents paint and get the place ready for spring. My sister & I gave my mom lots of decorating advice, joked on several things the previous owners had picked out and were probably just all around annoying. I'm not sure how my mom didn't kill us. We went shopping and just hung out. We talked, we laughed and just spent time together as a family. So far, I'm loving this beach house & am looking forward to all of the fun memories that will be made! (Until hurricanes come)
Jake & Maddox watching movies on the iPad


Note: I was way behind on blogging, so you might have to click 'Older Posts' to keep reading new entries.

No comments: