Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week in Review

On Monday Hollon had her 2 month checkup at the doctor. 

This is a horrible picture of Hollon, but it makes me laugh. Reminds me of the guy from Beetlejuice with the tiny head & big eyes.

Here is a much sweeter picture of her swinging.

This was one of my favorite outfits of Jake's. Yes, it is blue, but she still looks adorable to me.

Lambs on a baby's feet. How much cuter can you get?
I am a huge believer in swaddle blankets. We have different ones we use for different times. I love the one below because it is super long (it's a sleep sack / swaddle combined). I can put Hollon in it and swaddle her, but it is long enough that I can still buckle her into the swing.

Glamour shots pose from the front 

Glamour shots pose from the side
We put the mobile up on the downstairs swing. So far, Hollon likes it.

Big eyes & Woodstock's hair from Charlie Brown

Thursday I went to the Holiday Market at the BJCC. I've been to the Easter one several times, always on a Saturday. It is crowded, but manageable. I figured that going to the Christmas one on a Thursday, it wouldn't be too crowded. WRONG. It was horribly crowded. Between all the women with strollers (myself included) and all of the women shopping together in groups, you could barely move. But my surprise was how good Hollon was. The first 20 minutes we were there, she just looked around. Then she fell asleep and even slept through her feeding. She would occasionally wake up, look around and then fall back asleep. I was amazed, she has never been that good for that long out in public.
Everyone thought she was a boy because of the blue overalls


Thursday evening, Robbie's best friend from high school flew into town, as he was going to the Auburn football game with Robbie over the weekend. Robbie B, Robbie P., Hollon & I all headed down to Auburn Friday. (Mimi, Granddad & Jake all came once school was out.)
Hollon's first picture by the Auburn sign

She was sleeping so we just left her in the stroller for the pictures
Jake finally got to climb on top of the RV


Hanging out with Mimi & Granddad Saturday morning

My nephew Gaines was being baptized Sunday in Atlanta. Since I knew Robbie couldn't go since he'd be taking Robbie P, back to Birmingham to the airport, my parents swung by Auburn on their way to Atlanta Saturday and picked up me & the kids. The rest of our weekend, which was spent in Atlanta, comes in the next post. 

No comments: