Friday, November 14, 2014

Hollon's Day Gown

A month or so ago, my mother-in-law asked if she could make Hollon a day gown. She had seen one in a sewing boutique and wanted to see if she could recreate it. I of course told her no. I'd rather pay someone pay someone a hundred dollars to make my daughter a dress. Of course I said yes! Judy did an amazing job and I love the dress and bonnet. Hollon wore it to Danny's rehearsal dinner and Gaines baptism. Because in both cases we were rushing out the door, I didn't get any pictures of Hollon in the dress. So I took a few once we got home. These pictures just remind me that 1) I have no idea how to use my camera or how to pose an infant; 2) babies look goofier in pictures than in real life; and 3) my mother in law is super talented.








This is my favorite one of Hollon. It's like she is giggling. 


No comments: