Friday, August 2, 2013

Visit to the Aquarium

The weekend of Woody's party, my parents wanted to keep the grandkids Saturday night in Atlanta, so they could take them to the Georgia aquarium Sunday. Let me think about this..... Jake gets to spend the night in a hotel with his nana, gran & cousins, swim in an indoor pool, go visit an aquarium & basically have no rules.... Yea, I would say he was very excited. And of course the trip did not disappoint. He had so much fun & is still talking about it.

Watching the fish





Brooks, Lindsey & Woody met them at the aquarium Sunday for a little while.
I'm not sure how impressed Woody was.
Funny story - Brooks was not happy with Woody's outfit for the party.
(Which I by the way thought was absolutely precious.)
So Lindsey told him he could dress Woody for the aquarium.
So Woody got to wear a Braves jersey.




One rowdy group:)
PS - I love Marrell's facial expression. Ha!
The kids had so much fun and are so very, very lucky that they have such sweet grandparents that genuinely love spending time with them and making precious memories.

No comments: