Friday, August 2, 2013

August

August. It's the month if we had not miscarried, we'd be bringing home a baby. It's hard not to wonder, was it a boy or girl, who would they have looked like, what kind of personality would they have? In some ways its easier, because we've already gone through this once last year with the ectopic pregnancy. So I was prepared for the emotions. But in other ways it's harder, because we are almost 2 years in, and are no closer to bringing home a baby. But we have so much to be grateful for, so I try to stay focused on that.

Every morning after my devotional, I listen to this song. I love it. It brings so much peace & comfort to me. Sometimes I listen to it & smile, other times I listen to it & cry. But I always feel God's presence and His love. Hopefully if you are struggling with anything today, it will bring you a little peace as well.

Your Hands by J.J. Heller

No comments: