Friday, January 26, 2018

New Year's Eve

We really didn't have any plans for New Year's Eve and had just planned on hanging out with our next door neighbors. But then other friends in the neighborhood joined along, so we ended up hosting a dinner party and then ringing in the new year. Everyone brought the meat they wanted to grill and an additional dish. It was all last minute, but we had a blast!




 We do a very casual meat & cheese tray during football season. It is always eaten so fast. Since we were having a fancier dinner, I decided to step up the tray. It looked beautiful, but was hardly touched! 

This picture was actually taken after everyone had a bite! This was the leftovers! 
Our neighbor made this dessert. How cute it it?!?!

And that is where I stopped taking pictures. I was so busy running around, I didn't even realize until the next morning that I didn't take any pictures of actual people. Oops!

No comments: