Wednesday, October 4, 2017

First Few Weeks of September - Open House, Gun Fight & Pageants

3rd day of school for Hollon








Complimentary performance of Let It Go from the movie Frozen

Day 4


That night, Jake's school had their open house and then he had baseball practice




Friday night, the kids planned a nerf gun surprise attack on dad. The pictures are hilarious, but after what happened in Las Vegas earlier this week, they didn't seem appropriate to post. That is such a tragic situation and makes my heart hurt for all those impacted. 

We were actually in town since Auburn was playing Clemson away. Saturday morning, Hollon went next door to play with our neighbors. Corrie sent me this picture of Hollon dressing up with Collins & her friend. Hollon thought she was big stuff! 
Did I mention she loves a wig?
I DIED laughing at this picture. Hollon looks so serious and that wig is sitting very high on her head. When I showed her the picture, she said "oh my, I look so beautiful!".😂

It got me thinking, maybe I should start entering her into glitz pageants? 

2 besties in Elsa dresses watching TV



One day, Hollon told me she was cold and needed a hat and coat. So I gave her a cardigan. She doesn't have a winter hat, so she had to settle on a beach hat.


I never know what I'll find in my bed after she has been playing there. On this evening, it was a Peppa Pig, fidget spinner and shopkin.

Ready for a new week at school!

We keep getting teased with a day or two of cooler weather and then it goes right back up.



She was wearing an apple shirt, so she wanted me to take her picture with an apple



I've realized that if she is not performing during the picture, she has to at least have a prop


1 comment:

Armadillo Safes said...

Thanks for sharing this post. I'm very interested on this topic. Safety is the number one priority for most human beings. One of the best ways to assure yourself of a reasonable degree of safety is to purchase a working firearm that would serve the dual purpose of outdoor activities like hunting and being used if the need be. However, getting a gun is probably going to be the least of your concerns, you would still need to learn how to fire the gun, how to maintain the gun, and how to properly conceal it from friends and family members that could potentially harm themselves. That's where the usefulness of a proper biometric gun safe comes into play. We have more for you. You can also know details Best Biometric Gun Safes