Friday, August 4, 2017

Summer Week 8 - Last Week of Oak Mt Camp

Hollon was given this porcelain tea set as a gift when she was born. I had it on display in her room until she could start pulling up on things, and then I moved it up high. I got it down for her to play with and she has been in love with it. She tries to be so careful with it. Her favorite is to set up tea parties with her dolls.




Another day, another sing along





Usually the response I get when I tell her that we have to leave

Last week of Oak Mountain State Park Camp

Guess who was not in the mood for pictures this morning



Brother can make it better


On splash pad day at Hollon's daycare, a bulldozer came and the kids got to check it out
Hollon is the one standing
On this particular day, we were supposed to go swimming, but a sudden rain downpour delayed us

I had bought the kids new pool toys. I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to go swimming, so Hollon asked if she could play with the toys outside.


The rain moved out quickly and we were able to make it to the pool

We basically had the pool to ourselves. This was the best picture I could get of Jake. He is way down there in the deep end. 

TGIF!


Guess who was not in the mood for pictures this morning?


Campers of the week

This is our 2nd year to attend this camp and both years we have been so pleased. It is very well ran, has great activities for the kids, is very organized, the counselors are great, we couldn't recommend it enough!

Hollon had a sucker and was trying to put it in her pocket while she played

We had a very low key weekend. I snapped this picture of Hollon, and it just took my breath away how old she looked. Where did my toddler go?!?!


No comments: