Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Summer Week 9 - Cousin Visit to Nana & Gran's

It's a new week!


This girl's pout game is on point. On this day, she was mad that I wanted her to put her goldfish in a bowl. She of course spilled them all over the floor about 2 seconds after this picture.

Our next door neighbor had cheer camp each evening with her oldest daughter. The dad was out of town, so we watched the youngest daughter (who is Hollon's age) each night. It was hilarious watching those 2. I was pleasantly surprised, they got along 80% of the time. They usually only had 1 meltdown a night, and it was usually over them both wanting the same toy. The rest of the time, there was lots of pretending, lots of singing, lots of Frozen. 
They wanted Elsa gloves. Which we don't have.
So I gave them a pair of ivory winter gloves and white exfoliating gloves.
They were happy with that, so I went with it.
Wednesday was a super fun day! My sister & her 3 kids were in Prattville all week at my parents, so on Wednesday I took the kids down to play with their cousins and go swimming. The kids had a blast!
Hollon & Marrell

Jake

Marrell helping Hollon swim

Sweet Woody
Hollon & Mae Stanley lounging in their floats



After swimming & lunch, most of the kids hung out on the back porch. Marrell painted Hollon's toenails and fingernails and did her makeup. Hollon was in HEAVEN. 



The younger girls came inside and were playing in the playroom



Hollon singing the Family Finger song for Mae Stanley
Thursday was splash pad day for Hollon's class



Tea parties are always more fun with a friend




Tons of videos of the girls. They were just too funny!







Brother trying to keep them out of his room






Friday afternoon, I headed down to Santa Rosa for my annual girls weekend. 
IT.WAS.AWESOME!




...Twenty years of friendship...

While I was at the beach with my friends, Robbie was holding down the fort with the kids. I loved getting pictures like this...
Picnic dinner Friday night


Saturday morning walk


Saturday night movie night in a fort
(and yes, the kids wore the same clothes Saturday that they did Friday😨)


No comments: