Saturday, December 17, 2016

Week in Review - First 2 Weeks of December

After months of not a drop of rain, it finally rained! I fight with Hollon several mornings, because she always wants to wear her rain boots. Finally she had a reason to wear them!

The faces of Hollon watching Peppa Pig on TV




Ready for Wednesday


Showing me how high she can jump



I get this face every morning



Rob was out of town for work, so the kids and I decorated the tree one night. 

For some reason, Hollon loves to just wear one sock



Just a regular Wednesday night

It's almost the weekend!



We are fully in the midst of daily toddler meltdowns. This one this particular morning was over something very tragic....

...she couldn't wear her pajama bottoms as a shirt.

I kept trying to tell her that they were pants. Not a shirt. Therefore she couldn't wear them as a shirt.



Reasoning with a toddler is the equivalent of reasoning with a rock. 

I went to a baby shower and they sent home cupcakes for the kids. Hollon enjoyed hers.


Hollon got some play dough for her birthday, and I finally got it out for her to play with.  



It's a new week!




I was cooking dinner one night and looked in our bedroom to find this



Her arm is outstretched in all these pictures because she is trying to scare me with this plastic green spider.



Practicing her gymnastics

Admiring herself in the mirror

I told you I get this face daily



I wanted to get a picture of the kids before church. Neither were happy at all about it. I wish I would have gotten a picture of their initial faces. In the pictures below, Jake had just been threatened by Rob to smile. Obviously threats don't work on Hollon.




No comments: