Thursday, September 1, 2016

This and That - Meet the Teacher

Hello new week! 

Brother's baseball has started back up and Hollon discovered the ball park has a playground. (I had hid it from her for 2 years.) So I only hear a thousand times "Go slide. Go slide."



Meet the teacher. No, Hollon is not sad about meeting her teacher. She is sad that I made her stop playing because we had to leave. And then I had the nerve to take her picture.

There are several little friends in her class this year, that were in her class last year. One of her friends from last year, Christopher, was there at the same time we were for meet the teacher. He was telling Hollon bye and he is a hugger. Hollon is not. She can't stand for kids (or anyone, for that matter) to hug her. Her face was of complete annoyance. We were dying laughing and of course kept telling Christopher to do it again and again.
Her grip on the chair


One day, when Hollon was at my parents, Marrell had a dress that was similar to the bubble Hollon was wearing. So Marrell wanted them to wear them on the same day.

At first I thought Hollon was battling a cold. Come to find out, it was allergies. Poor little thing. She just wanted to lay on the sofa under a soft blanket and watch Minnie Mouse with her Minnie doll & pap pap (pacifier). Who am I kidding? She wants to do that sick or not everyday. 

No comments: