Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Week in Review - Hollon's 1st Week of School

Before school started back for Hollon, she spent a few days with the grandparents so I could work. This picture is from the Bush's. She likes to play with the workout bands.

Eating a picnic dinner at the baseball fields


Water painting waiting on brother to get home

Hollon told me she had to go potty. I usually sit her on her little potty (which is in the kid's bathroom) and then walk away to do something else. Her potty sings if she tee-tees in it, so I usually know if she has gone or not. (Most times she likes to just sit on it & play.) I didn't hear it go off and it had been about 5 minutes, so I went in to check on her. She had left the potty & climbed into the bathtub to play (still with no shorts or diaper on).


Eating leftover birthday cupcakes as an after school snack



Redneck swimming pool



Second day of school! Too busy playing with my phone to even look up.
This was last years first day of school outfit


Day #3 of school!



She loves to wear these little pearls. But I won't let her wear them to school and she gets so mad when I make her take them off.
Her teacher sent me this picture of Hollon playing


No comments: