Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week in Review - Almost Summer!!

Lots of catching up to do. We've been dealing with end of school and beach vacation. Here is what was going on right before we left for vacation....

Jake had a birthday party on Saturday, so we all tagged along. Sister tried playing the games.

I didn't dare try getting brother's attention

Sister trying to cheat at skee ball
#shegetsitfromhermomma
 If you can't win at skee ball, might as well enjoy a donut

We hung out, out back, later that night


Our neighbors joined us...



It was the sweetest thing. All 3 girls coloring with the chalk.

On Monday, I was fixing Hollon's lunch and came into the den to tell her it was ready. 

This is how I found her....

Just doing a little chasing brother after he gets home






I can do it on foot too...



Playing chicken


Jake has been helping make sure the plants are watered


Sister just makes sure her toes are clean....

Jake had his last day of school (more to come on that)

Hollon had her first hair cut (more to come on that)

I'm going to try to update each day to get me caught up!

No comments: