Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2015 Football Season Week 13

Thursday evening, after all the Thanksgiving festivities died down, we left the kids with my parents and headed to Auburn. Of all the Auburn football game weekends we attend, it is my favorite (except for 2 years ago). The Alabama/Auburn game. Finally, a game I can go and cheer for a team!

Auburn's Supper Club will be closing at the end of the year. Supper Club was in Auburn when Chuck & Judy were in school. It was a pizza place then.  So we all went Friday night, for our last good-bye to Supper Club. 

Since the kids were not with us, I didn't bring my large camera, so I have no pictures from the weekend. I did steal this one from Tricia of us after the game Saturday.
We had a great weekend. This has been a fun football season. It was different, since we added an additional kid to our lineup. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We had a lot of fun, a lot of laughs and made a lot of good memories with good friends. Now hopefully Alabama & Auburn can go win their bowl games!

While we were in Auburn, the kids were back in Prattville with my parents.
Nana & Hollon
Saturday was such a beautiful day! They spent most of the day outside.
Jake showing Hollon how to use the kitchen


Lots of jumping on the trampoline 
Lots of snacks
Lots of exploring

No comments: