Monday, September 14, 2015

MIA

I just knew once Jake was in school & Hollon was in MDO, that I was going to do a great job of consistently updating the blog. At least weekly, if not more. Of course that was 3 weeks ago and this is my first post since. In my defense, we have a football practice or game almost every weekday night, Hollon was a little under the weather, I was planning her first birthday party and then we had to go out of state for a funeral. But I am slowly getting back on track. I've got lots of updates. Things like.....

...what all Jake has been up to with school, football and all the crazy things he says...
Giving his mean football face to the photographer on picture day
 ...updates on Hollon's first weeks of Mother's Day Out, 1 year-old updates and her first birthday party....
She discovered she is a huge fan of cake
 ....and our first trip to Auburn this football season....

And a bonus picture for my mom....