Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Beach Part 2

Wednesday: Day 4
We started the day down at the beach.
Hollon had fun in the sand

Mimi made her swimsuit




Jake had fun on his boogie board


That night, we met one of my best friends from college & her 3 boys for dinner. They were down at their beach house by the bay all week.


After dinner, we had dessert at Amanda's bay house. Amanda & Mike bought the bay house a year ago and have been remodeling it for the last year. It was beautiful! I'm so excited for Stephanie & I to stay there next month for our girl's weekend. And Jake had so much fun playing with Amanda's 3 boys.
Amanda & Hollon
Hollon was so tired. She fell asleep in Amanda's arms right after this.
 Thursday: Day 5
We spent the morning at the beach and then that afternoon Kimberly, Hollon & I went shopping.


 That night we went for a walk & we tried to get more pictures of the kids. (I figure the more times I try, the more chances I have to actually get 1 good picture where all kids are looking & smiling.)



 

Sister waving
Addie 
The girls - Hollon & Addie
Hollon eating more sand
Tyler
Tyler & Hollon
(Please note all the sand around Hollon's mouth)





Jake
Pointing & done with pictures
 Friday: Day 6
Our last day at the beach










 That night, we ate in Seaside & took a few pictures before dinner
The Strickland family
Our family
(He-he, look at Hollon's hair blowing in the wind!)

The adults
Our picture taken by the kids
Both kids love to take pictures with our cameras

Daddy & Hollon

Jake & Daddy
Mommy & Jake
Hollon & Mommy
My sweet boy
(Yes this is the same shirt he wore the night before. I had not planned for him
to wear it Friday night, but he put it on and didn't want to change. He doesn't
fight me too much about what I make him wear, so I let it go.)


 At dinner that night


Poor Hollon got cut out of both group dinner shots
 After dinner we got ice cream
Hollon & I hung out while everyone else waited in line for ice cream






And my favorite thing. A walk down memory lane. Most pictures are from our last 3 beach trips, but there are a few from Jake's 1st & 2nd beach trip as well.









 Click {here} to see part 1 of our beach trip

No comments: