Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Camera Dump

Random pictures from the week...
 
#337
Playing with his "computer" in the car.
He looks like such a big boy in this picture!
January 29
 
#336
We put a toy chest in the bonus room. Jake loves to dump all of the toys out of the toy chest & "hide" in it. He has a pillow & blanket in there. He'll go in there & lay down. Crazy kid!

He insists on closing the lid

Just resting comfortably
January 30
#335
When Jake's tent is upright, he is camping. But he also loves to tip it over, on its side. When he does that, he is in a submarine. He told me to take his picture of him looking out his submarine window.
January 31
 
#334
Playing with shaving cream & bubbles that he got for his birthday.
You can't tell in the picture, but he has shaving cream all over his body.
February 1
#333 
Okay, I goofed & forgot to take a picture on Saturday. But, I did go to dinner with 2 of my favorite friends from college (Amy & Julie). We all went to Troy together & were Phi Mu's. We've all lived in Birmingham as single girls (when we would have supper club & see each other every week!). We're all married now with kids. Both Julie & I moved off, but are back in Birmingham now. I love being back in Birmingham with these girls. I just wish it wasn't so hard to get together for dinner! Busy families, schedules, etc.. make it hard, but when we do get together, it is so worth it! I love these girls and love getting to catch up with them. I thought they were going to have to kick us out of the restaurant to get us to leave!
February 2
 
#332
This is only half of the picture I was trying to take & only of Jake's backside. So another fail. I realized that when we were walking into church that Jake was wearing a navy polo & khakis and Robbie was wearing a navy pullover & khakis. TWINS! They looked so cute walking in together holding hands. So sweet! I tried snapping a picture as we were leaving lunch.
February 3
 #331
In case you've noticed, while at home, someone is not a fan of clothes. It starts when we get home from school. He takes off his socks & shoes. Then he'll tell you that his pants are hurting him and he needs to take them off. Later he'll tell you that his shirt is hurting him and he needs to take it off. We made the rule that he at least had to keep on his underwear. Silly kid!
February 4
 Funny things that Jake says....
 
He loves the word "cozy" right now. When he is in the toy chest, he says that he is getting nice & cozy. He loves to get under the blank on the sofa & "get cozy". He also says that wearing socks makes his feet cozy.
 
He loves to say "are you kidding me?".
 
Whenever he is using #2 in the bathroom, he enjoys company. He'll call for me & ask me to sit in the floor "and just talk to me". '
 
I made the mistake of one day getting frustrated with Jake. I was trying to finish up work & he kept trying to sit in my chair behind me, whining & just being kind of pesky. Accidentally in frustration, I said "you are getting on my nerves". Oops. Now Jake asks me all the time if he is on my nerves? Ha! I know it should not be funny, but I die laughing every time he says it. Then Jake told me one day that I was on his nerves. Again I die laughing. Then we both got in trouble by Dad.  

No comments: