Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Veggie Tales

The weekend that Robbie & I were at the Auburn/Georgia game, Jake got VIP tickets to go see Veggie Tales at my parent's church. Jake LOVES Veggie Tales, so I hoped that he would enjoy it, but, he is a typical 3-year-old, so you just never know what they will love or be scared of. My parent's bought 4 tickets because my oldest niece said that she didn't want to go. At the last minute she said she did, so my sweet dad gave up his ticket so Maddox could go. My brave mom managed all 3 kids by herself. Jake loved it! Mom said he smiled, sang & danced the whole time. I love it!!
 
Waving to Bob & Larry
All smiles
Dancing in the aisle when the bubbles started
Taking pictures at the meet & greet afterwards
Meeting Larry Boy & Bob
Jake was busy looking at the program & Marrell was terrified
What a group:)
  Thank you Nana & Gran for such a special event!

No comments: