Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2012 Football Season - Week 12

What a week. I was in Washington D.C. for a conference, so Jake was with my parent's and Robbie was here in Birmingham. I got back, my sweet mom brought Jake up to Birmingham and then Friday I headed to Troy & Jake & Robbie headed to Auburn. My sorority was having a party Friday night, so I headed down to Troy. We had a great time & I love getting to catch up with these girls!
me, Hayley, Stephanie & Jessica
Hayley, Brooke & Jessica
Brooke will be leaving Birmingham to move to Kansas City,
so we will definitely miss her!
Saturday morning, I headed over to Auburn to meet up with my boys. We went to the last Auburn home game of the season. Unfortunately, I took no pictures. Even though Auburn has had a miserable year (and I promise I haven't gloated too much), we've gone to every home game and we've still had a great time!

No comments: