Monday, May 18, 2009

Over the Weekend / Busy Upcoming Week

It was a nice relaxing weekend and we enjoyed being in town! Friday night Robbie grilled out and we enjoyed a nice dinner on the patio. It was such a beautiful night. On Saturday I used my gift certificate the Robbie & Jake gave me for Mother's Day & had a massage. Robbie played golf that afternoon & then we went over to Zach & Kimberly's for dinner. We were celebrating Alli & Chris's engagement. Congratulations Alli & Chris!! After church today, we started preparing for the upcoming week. I have to leave on business tomorrow morning. It is going to be a busy trip. We're flying to 2 different cities, meeting with 3 different banks all in 4 days. The worse part about it is I'll be away from Jake. I don't know what I'm going to do without him. I'm going to miss him so much, it hurts to even think about it. It will be especially hard in the mornings & before bed. Those are both our special times. And they are the only times left that I am still nursing him. I'm trying to be brave, but I sure am regretting that I agreed to go on this trip. I just keep trying to think about the great thing that comes once I get back late Thursday night. Friday we are going to Fairhope!!! Robbie & Jake are going to pick me up from the Atlanta airport Thursday night. We will be spending the night in either Auburn or Prattville. We are getting up early Friday & driving the rest of the way down south. We are going to see my best friends Stephanie & Amanda. And the really exciting thing is it will be Jake & Grant's first time to meet!! Plus it will be my first time to meet Grant & Stephanie's first time to meet Jake. We are so excited! Stephanie & I both agree that it was a lot of fun being pregnant together, but it killed us to not be able to travel to be there for each other's births. I'm so excited I can hardly see straight!

I went to get Jake up one morning & this is how I found him. He had his feet on sheet saver where he lays his face.
Hanging out in his Delaware onesie that we bought him when we were up visiting Robbie & Denise.
Jake played in his swing while Robbie & I ate dinner
Flying in the air
It's just going to be him & Daddy next week

Grant & Jake's first actual meeting. Stephanie & I were 8 weeks pregnant.

No comments: