Sunday, May 17, 2009

Easter

Okay, so this post is a little late. I was waiting until I had the chance to take pictures of Jake in his actual Easter outfit that he pooped on before I could get pictures Easter morning. I finally had a chance over the weekend.

Jake with the Easter bunny. He had been asleep, but he woke up when I put him in the bunny's lap. I guess I laid him a little bit too far back because he started to try to nurse on the bunny. He kept trying to get under the bunny's collar. You couldn't see his face, it was buried in the fur. We finally repositioned him with his back to the bunny. He wasn't too happy about it.

Easter morning
Jake with his cousin Jackson. Jackson is such a huge help with Jake! He loves helping take care of him. They are such sweet cousins.
Original Easter outfit

This was such a cute picture in my mind. But I didn't factor in that Jake is not very steady sitting up. Especially stuffed in a basket. And it started to sprinkle rain. His facial expression says it all. He is going to kill me when he gets older. All well. It is still a cute picture in my mind.

No comments: