Monday, March 30, 2009

Over the Weekend

We were in Birmingham over the weekend. We had a great time visiting with Mimi & Granddad and seeing good friends. The weekend just went by way too fast!
Mimi & Jake
Hugging Daddy
Sitting next to Granddad
Dinner Saturday night with his new girlfriend Anna James.
Holding hands
Sweet Anna James (7 months)
Playing the piano at Mimi & Granddad's
My old house
I convinced Robbie to drive by my old house. Not much had changed since the 2 years since I sold it. I can't believe that this time 2 years ago, I was preparing to sell my house to the new buyers and getting ready to leave Birmingham, which had been my home for the last 5 years. I was scared but excited about moving to Chattanooga. Little did I know that in the next 2 years I would get engaged, get married, get pregnant & have a baby. It just goes to show, you never know what God has in store for you, just right around the corner.

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Hey Emma! I am one of Robbie's cousins. Your little boys is adorable! My husband and I just had twins in February so we aren't far behind you. Tell Robbie hello and Congratulations!