Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Orphan Jake

This is what Jake looked like when I dropped him off at school

This is what Jake looked like when Robbie picked him up


Yes, he is wearing a onesie that is too tight and flowered leggings that are too tight as well. Jake went through 3 outfits that day. When he pooped on his last extra outfit I packed for him, the teachers had to find something for him to wear (they call them orphan clothes). Robbie & I could not stop laughing every time we looked at him.

This was Jake's diaper bag that day. The teachers put his dirty clothes in a bag & tie it onto the diaper bag. We had 3 bags that day! We are switching to Huggies from Pampers to see if that might help. At this rate, Jake is going through 15 outfits a week at school! It is not that he fills up the diaper, it is just very liquid, so it seeps out. Well, enough about his poop!

2 comments:

The Solomons said...

This post CRACKED me up!!!!I have tears from laughing so hard at the outfit he came home in! I remember those days! Bless his heart.....thanks for sharing something so funny.

Suzanne and Kevin said...

This is so funny. Adam is doing the same thing.