Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Over the Weekend

Jake doesn't start daycare until next week (long story!) but I really needed to go into the office the last few weeks. I cannot thank Robbie's sweet sister Andrea & her husband Johnathan enough for helping us out. Between the 2 of them, they have watched Jake almost everyday over the last 3 weeks. They have been awesome. My mom has also come up several times to help keep Jake. The remaining days, either Robbie has stayed home with Jake or I worked from home. Friday was my last day to stay home with Jake.

Being a good boy sleeping while I was on a conference call

Jake hangs out in the Baby Bjorn so I can use both hands to work
I know he looks scared in this picture, but Jake really loves baths. It's so funny, he tries to eat the water. I'll try to get some better pictures or video!

Saturday night we helped host a wedding shower for our friends Travis & Paulette. We had such a great time and are so happy for them!

The (wives) hosts with the honoree, Paulette.
Amanda, Me, Paulette, Kimberly & Margaret
Paulette better watch out or she will catch the baby bug too! Margaret & I both had babies in December and Amanda & Kimberly are expecting this summer!
Travis & Paulette opening gifts

No comments: