Sunday, February 15, 2009

Over the weekend

On Friday, we went to visit Daddy at work.
Resting before getting ready to see Daddy
I sure hope work is not too hard today
Thankfully Daddy's work dress is business casual
Working at Daddy's boss's desk
With Daddy at work
Working so hard sure makes you tired
Mimi & Granddad (Robbie's parents) were in Chattanooga over the weekend to visit with their grandsons. Jake had so much fun hanging out with them and Robbie & I enjoyed the baby-sitting so we could go out to dinner!
Mimi & Jake
Granddad introducing Bruiser to Jake
Granddad with his grandsons - Jackson & Jake
On Sunday we went to church and had lunch at Andrea's (Robbie's sister).
Resting before church
Ready for church (Thank you Amanda for the beautiful outfit!)

Jake doesn't know what to think of the dog
The bib says it all "Crabby when Hungry". And yes, he is hungry in this photo.

Jake is excited to spend the next few days with Nana (my mom). She has come up and will stay with us a few days to keep Jake as I start working back from the office. (I've been working from home the last 6 weeks.) I'm going to miss my little man so much when I go back to work in the office, but I'm glad that my mom is here to help with the adjustment. Jake will start going to daycare next week, so this is my adjustment week.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good luck going back to work! The 1st day is the hardest and it gets easier...I promise! You'll enjoy the time to be just Emma.
Jake has gotten so cute! I love his smile! I hope to be able to meet him when I'm in Chattanooga in April.