Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jake - 6 weeks 1 day

I did not have a chance to update the blog on his actual 6 week birthday. Jake has decided the last few days to forgo daytime naps, so I haven't been able to get as much work done during the day. That means I have to finish stuff after we have dinner & he has gone to bed. Leaves little time for blogging! He is doing great. I can't believe how big he has gotten! His feedings are spaced out & he doesn't eat for long periods, it is just when he eats, he eats a lot & fast. He also chokes himself. You would think we never feed him the way he acts! His personality comes out more & more each day and it melts my heart when he looks up at you with those big blue eyes and smiles.

Jake's Great Grandmother (my grandmother) brought him back a onesie from Hawaii. Thanks Maw-Maw!! Jake loves it!


Okay, we've had tons of questions of why haven't we posted pictures of Jake in Alabama or Auburn stuff. Truth is, he really doesn't have a lot of either (but don't worry, he has plenty!) Robbie & I both agreed early on that neither one of us would buy or promote Alabama or Auburn. Now what each set of grandparents chose to buy or do, they were free to do so, but Robbie & I would stay neutral. Together we promote Troy. Go Trojans! I didn't want Jake's first picture of him to be wearing either Alabama or Auburn, so he is wearing both! Thank you Aunt Deborah for the precious bib!! (Note- My Aunt Deborah is the same person who made Jake's bedding. She is selling her stuff now and has a blog. There is a link to her blog (Sew Maid) from our page so check it out! She has the cutest stuff!!)
Couldn't leave out Troy! (Thanks Granddad for my bib!!)
One of our recent projects: Robbie & I saw something similar in a boutique and since I already had the old window, Robbie did the rest. He did such a great job! It is all pictures from our wedding.
close up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the wedding pictures. That is just beautiful.