Friday, January 30, 2009

Yea! It's Friday!!

While I'm working from home, I've got a mini-office set up downstairs. Usually Jake & I just play down there when he is awake. Lately I've been about to go crazy though! I don't do well confined to small places for extended periods of time. So, for yesterday's activity awake time with Jake, I decided we would hang out in his nursery. We were trying out his new toy.


Our friends Gary, Summer & Henry gave Jake a gift card & this is what he picked out! An activity mat!!
Checking out the toys
Jake was very pleased with his purchase

Now trying some tummy time. He either:
A) Just lays there
B) Tries to fly

Yes, that's right. Our son is not going to crawl, he is going to fly. He was so funny. He would just try to balance himself on the tummy. See video below...

After some flying time, Jake was in an extra good mood, so I decided to try to get some pictures of him smiling.
After 100 trys, I finally caught a smile with the camera. (I'm usually a second too late.)
Resting
Another smile shot. (Or nostril shot!)
Smiling wears you out

Hanging out with friends afterwards at their pad

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you put your son in a toy box! Haha, the picture reminded me of when you would put me on the bed surrounded by stuffed animals!