Monday, January 12, 2009

Over the weekend

Hanging out in swing Robbie & Denise gave him. He loves it!
One of Jake's first videos. Sorry for the grainy finish, but I haven't mastered our new video camera yet. I can barely work our camera video! Please also ignore the following on this video:
1. Jake's shoulder pads. No, he is not wearing shoulder pads, but his shoulders are so little that most of his clothes still are way too big.
2. Jake's oily hair. He has mine & his father's oily blond hair. You go one day without washing it & your roots look so dark. Sorry son!
3. My annoying squeaky voice & unsteady hand!

Note- he was rolling his eyes at me!

1 comment:

mandy hwalker said...

omg I did not even know you had him already! Congrats!!!!! He is so precious - they are such a blessing and each day you will feel more amazed at this little person you created! Best of luck to you all!