Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jake's Due Date

Yesterday, January 17, was Jake's actual due date. I can't imagine our lives the last 3 1/2 weeks without him. Even though his delivery was scary, I'm so grateful for the extra time with him. Just tonight, as I was rocking him to sleep, he was looking at me with those big blue eyes. Even though it was probably just gas, as he was starting to close his eyes, he had the biggest smile on his face. He just looked so sweet. I hope that Robbie & I bless his life just as much as he has already blessed ours.
How is this comfortable? Guess it reminds him of being squished in the womb!

The robe & slippers are a little large

Don't ask... his dad dressed him. Robbie has been dying for him to wear this onesie that someone made for us. I feel the same way about it Jake.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

unfortunately Jake's mom takes everything too serious and doesn't like to have as much fun as daddy does....also, Jake was not crying due to this outfit...he was very calm in it a majority of the time...