Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Week in Review - not much going on

We had a pretty low key week and weekend. So basically, this blog post will just be Hollon's morning antics. 

Ready for school on Tuesday


She was showing me her dance



Oh how I love that round little belly


Hollon's new thing is whenever we are outside, she holds her bow. She is scared it is going to blow away. 

Rainy Wednesday (except the rain never came)


Waiting for brother to get off the bus

Posing Thursday morning





That night, she was trying on some plastic dress up heels that a friend had given us

The best picture I could get Friday morning. Her new favorite thing is to try to chase me while I take her morning picture.

Saturday morning, Jake & Rob went to the ball fields. Hollon and I went to the mall. 

One of her favorites - the carousal






Again, holding on to her bow when outside

We had some friends over that evening and Hollon entertained with some solos. 


I promise Jake was here all week! 8 year olds DO NOT want their picture taken, so I'm trying to respectful. 

No comments: