Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mother's Day

After church on Mother's Day, we invited the Bush's over to cook out in celebration of Mimi. We were celebrating with my mom the following week. We grilled out and just hung out outside all day. 
My precious little stinkers


We got out the bounce house






Jake rode his old bike one last time (which has now been given to its new owner - cousin Woody)

Hollon made people get on the ground so they could draw for her with the sidewalk chalk

She walked her baby


We played with water


Granddad getting Jake with the water gun
 And played a little baseball

H kept interrupting 
 Jake's shirt pretty much sums up my mother's day

My mother's day gifts:
Card from Jake


Jake gave me a flower pot he decorated and Hollon gave me a dish towel with her hand prints



No comments: