Thursday, October 15, 2015

Week in Review - New PJs and Exploring

This is not my photo, but someone from our neighborhood posted it to our neighborhood facebook page. How beautiful! I always swear that I will never live in another golf course community, because you have to drive so far to get in and out of the neighborhood. But then I see pictures like this and I realize that it is such a beautiful drive and worth the extra 10 minutes. 

Now that it is finally getting a little cooler some nights, we can break out the footed pajamas.




We are nearing the end of football. Jake's team only has 1 regular season game left. Sister is still rocking it at the practices.



Wednesday's are our only day we don't have football, so I try to have something fun planned for Jake. He loves to "explore", so we made a map, fixed a snack, put Hollon in her stroller and went exploring around our neighborhood.
Jake with his gift that he got his dad for his birthday -
a Snackeez

He was so excited about it

He wanted me to take a picture of him eating a snack from it
Little sister didn't have a lot of patience for us getting our supplies ready.


Mad because I won't pick her up
Ready to go explore

So mom is not the best artist
Yea! It is Friday!!

No comments: